Crown, Friday 11-July-2008  

Posted by dilz

Went for Desiree's Going Away which was being held at Crown's Food Court.. Mannn, the traffic was atrocious.. I was stuck on Spencer Street for agessssssss *Argghhhh*
I thought that it was going to be a big turnout, but it turned out to be only 4 of us.. so luckily i didn't FFK =X Had Dinner, then went into the Casino, they played some pokiesss.. Went to have drinks at Velvet Bar, saw super-sized drinks! (the glasses are all so biggggg) Only we didn't order any cos we were all driving and would end up staying tilll the weee-hours of the morning to drown out all the alcohol.. So we've decided to go back there some other time when we are all not driving in.. That way, we can enjoy it *lol*


Afterwards, hung around for half-an-hour and caught up with Sally, who was working at Crown Towers, on Level 29 (The Crystal Club, where all the VIPs are) *lol* They even have Crystal Chandeliers! =P


This entry was posted on Sunday, July 13, 2008 at Sunday, July 13, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hmm, looks like somebody was hardworking enough to drive to Crown, huh?? hahaha.. Don't worry, traffic jams test your patience level and a good exercise for your legs if you drive a manual car. But I hate it as much as you do cos I do not have patience and THE FUEL :(

11:05 pm

LOL!
I got stuck on gear 1 for agesss... actually, i forgot the football was on that night. If i'd remembered i would've used another route and i wouldn't have been in that jam.. goes to show how often i drive to the city -_-""

9:04 am

Post a Comment