Relief!  

Posted by dilz in

Ahhhh.. Everytime right after an exam i get the 'oh man.. i think i failed' feeling.. but this time it was really a bad bad feeling, the whole last minute studying thing *gulps* Anyway i signed up for the sms-me-my-result thing.. and it came today

YEAH.. I PASSED!! ^^

*sigh* what have i gotten myself into.. finishing a degree but still having to study to become qualified! >_<

CPA (Certified Practising Accountant) Program *glares*
Made up of 6 segments (3 compulsory, 3 electives)
I am 2 down, so 4 more to go..
If all goes well, i'll be done in 2 years time (1 segment a semester, 2 semesters a year) *lol*

Argghh.. self-studying! so unlike uni with lectures and tutes and stuff though the course load is lesser and full-time work =Pp

This entry was posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 at Friday, June 13, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

CONGRATS, pal. That's the difference between you and me. You're smart... Anyway, I hate self-studying. I'm not that discipline to go read the textbook religiously. Blame the dull contents. Unfortunately, I had no choice this sem cos there's no class due to the lack of students. The only good thing about self-study is no class... YAY.. I hate exams..
Anyway, congrats again and don't forget me when you become a fully-qualified accountant.

11:00 pm

LoL!

another 2 years to go *sighhh*

11:28 am

Post a Comment