2 weeks to decide...  

Posted by dilz in

Arghh.. i dono what segment to do this coming semester for CPA. Gots to decide before midnight 7 July!

Tossing between:

  • Contemporary Issues in Financial Accounting
  • Strategic Management Accounting
All i can say is my track record with those two during uni time was -_-"""

Well... i'll end up doing some last minute choosing, in the mean time i'll toss the options some more! =P

This entry was posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 at Monday, June 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Can't give you my opinion. I hated Financial Accounting to the core of it and that was only Financial Accounting 2!!!! That was why I didn't choose to major in accounting!!! But I don't know why, I loved Management Accounting 10 million times more than FA2 though the FA2 lecturer was 10 million times better than the Management Accounting lecturer who is from the superior race in Msia.Maybe i'm just weird.

4:18 pm

LOL!

I know why.. there's less Debit/Credits =P

8:23 pm

Yups.. You are SO right.. I hated the balance sheet thingie especially when it doesn't balance. I'm glad I got FA2 done and dusted.All the best, pal. Good luck.

2:12 pm

Ok.. i decided that i'm gonna do Mgmt Acct this sem =))

12:30 pm

Post a Comment